As simple as the rules of roulette online gambling may be, every amateur online gambler needs some help and guidance to make online casino play more enjoyable. While roulette is a game that pits luck against odds and probabilities, the game has always held a certain allure for those who actively seek to test the true extent of their luck. Roulette has been glamourized plenty of times on the silver screen but if you’ve never actually given it a go personally, it may be best to check out 128Casino‘s simple guide first.
Read more for the effective and informational beginner’s guide to roulette online gambling!
If you don’t already know it by now, the basic concept of roulette online gambling involves a small spinning wheel that contains 36 numbers. As the wheel is spinning, a white ball is usually thrown in to spin in the opposite direction of the wheel, allowing the ball to jump and spin before landing on a random number on the wheel. Eventually, the spinning comes to a halt, revealing the winning number and its assigned colour (either red or black). Usually, the dealer ensures the wheel keeps spinning (even between rounds) so bets are typically placed before the ball is dropped into the spinning wheel.
WHAT CAN YOU BET ON?
In movies, lucky protagonists are often depicted betting on very specific numbers that eventually lead to a big payday. However, realistically, roulette is a game that revolves around odds and probabilities. Sure, you can bet on just one number and pray hard that Lady Luck singles you out for favour but a smart bettor would know that the best way to profit from roulette online gambling would be to increase the chances of generating returns. As such, successful roulette players place varying bets on any, all, or a combination of the following categories:
• First 12: The range of numbers between 1 to 12 on the roulette wheel.
• Second 12: The range of numbers between 13 to 24 on the roulette wheel.
• Third 12: The range of numbers between 25 to 36 on the roulette wheel.
• 1-18: The range of numbers 1 to 18 on the roulette wheel
• 19-36: The range of numbers 19 to 36 on the roulette wheel
• Even: Even numbers on the roulette wheel (i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10)
• Odd: Odd numbers on the roulette wheel (i.e. 1, 3, 7, 9, 11)
• Black: Numbers on the roulette wheel marked in black
• Red: Numbers in the roulette wheel marked in red